Chamber News: December 2019
Welcome Chamber Board members – –
Tom, Marie, Laura, Lisa, Lucas, Jamie and Leah
November minutes -posted online
Financial report – Amanda unable to attend – please email financials to group.
Banners for Bicentennial – $2,000
Upcoming expenses – web site and chamber directories
- Grand Celebration – New Year’s eve – we have in place what we are doing. We are not speaking or providing greetings. Lisa able to help with seating if needed.
Paid Talonda and paid for her table
Chamber (RCO) to organize appetizers
- Purchased ad for Small Business Saturday – Several comments about next year trying to have an ‘event’ along with Christmas Open House — We need someone to step up and lead a committee – Chamber will provide support.
Could have several events throughout the year. Needs leadership
- NOACC benefit credit program – information has been sent –
- Chamber directories going to print
- New web site – will be going live.
- November / December – Membership Drive 2020 – deadline Jan 15th.
Upcoming – Ribbon Cuttings / Facebook notices
- Second Crossing Brew Co
- Betsey’s Bouquets – Marie will coordinate with Betsey – Laura may be able to take photos depending on date.
- Marketing Junkie – into the new year — Spring.
- Chamber Welcome Sign – South – in process – no time frame for completion – have called – not getting an answer L
• 1st quarter Chamber Event ? – Henkle Insurance needs / or business financial planning ?? Look for companies that have same industry for a round table type event.
Discussed officers for next year – keeping same as no volunteers to take over President or VP positions.
Amanda – remains treasurer and Lisa remains secretary. Jamie to consider Board Member position
• January meeting — 01/09/2020
Leadership for events / form a committee
New membership packet – goal for next year
Set up and promote the Community Calendar