Chamber News – July 2020
Welcome – Lisa and Marie met via Zoom
Anthem Presentation – has been posted on the web site.
June Chamber minutes – posted online
Financial report (Amanda)
Upcoming – Ribbon Cuttings
JNY Design – working on August 13th
Peels Storage – so far does not want photo. Perhaps we can take a photo of storage units with a congrats on new business venture.
Rockford Belle Community Church — will get someone to take a photo at a Sunday Service
- Organize the main street committee volunteers to plan an event – letter was sent 07/08/2020 – only 1 response. Marie sending a final notice. Need to hear by end of the week or we will set the idea aside.
- Chamber Grant Assistance Program – review letter and guidelines – need board members to review and approve to move forward with mailing.
- Need to do an Anthem Benefits print ad promotion – Oct / Nov with 2021 membership info.
- Mercer County Wood Carvers Auction — taking nominations for local families / organizations that could use some extra help during this time ? —- Lisa and Marie will make personal nominations. Invite board members to make their own nominations.
Citizen of the Year / Business of the Year
Citizen of the Year committee has met and working on nominations.
Letter to past 3 Business of the Year – to ask them to begin discussing and let us know when they have a decision.
Once decisions are made we will decide how and when make presentations.
2020 Events —
* October 5- Citizen of the Year / Business of the Year
* November / December – Membership Drive 2021