Chamber News – June 2021
2021 Theme –“WE WILL WE WILL ROCKFORD”
May minutes posted online.
Financial report – Amanda unable to attend
Reimbursement from Alspach Gearhart? — sent information last week.
2021 Theme WE WILL ROCKFORD – t-shirt sales – sent email to Jessica and haven’t heard back.
Leadership in action — Amber might be interested – will review the information.
- Winner of the Lyric Contest – will give each of the 5 entries $20 gift certificate.
- Kidz Treehouse presented with gift from Wabash for Best Spring Deco contest.
- The NOACC– Chambersaver program application – we will have Anthem give a presentation and invite members.
- Possible monthly Farmers Market? Chamber has decided it’s a no go.
- August Event –will give Chamber members opportunity to partner with event already being planned August 5 – 8th will be the Sunflower Festival – with fireworks – maybe and sunflower maze.
Schoolhouse Farms will be giving us some information to pass along.
Tentative date for other event will be October 30th – FallFest along with Trick or Treat – will confirm with Fire Department.
Next meeting – July 8th or 15th at 8:30 am — which works better ?
2021 Schedule of events:
* September – Chamber Business Grant promotions
* October – Fall Fest – October 30th – Citizen of the Year / Business of the Year / Grant Awards and Business recognitions
* November / December – Membership Drive 2021