Chamber News: November 2019
November 14 ,2019
Welcome – 5 board members present
September minutes – no minutes taken – short meeting.
Financial report (Amanda)
$ Bank balance – $7255.62
Upcoming events and expenses :
- Grand Celebration – New Year’s eve
Dueling Pianos – entertainment – 8:30 pm – 11:30 pm
Chamber to decorate –$860 – $ 1155 plus table –quote depending on tables
Chamber (RCO) to organize appetizers – Figure $7 per person
Chamber to promote – press releases / Facebook – please help us share info on Facebook !
- Directory fees – $1500 – split between organizations
- Banners for Bicentennial – $2225 for 20 banners
- Web site updates – $3000 split between organizations
- Small Business Saturday – ad —will do generic ad – not enough time to coordinate an event
- Kyle – Attorney General Office visiting chambers – haven’t heard back
- Wellness challenge through NOACC — or have our own ? Perhaps RSP / Wellness 365 ?
- Anthem benefits on web site – looks like we have everything need to send in by end of year.
Gets us discount on the NOACC membership fee.
- December meeting will be held on 5th — 1 week early
Upcoming – Ribbon Cuttings / Facebook notices
- Second Crossing Brew Co – maybe yet this year
- Betsey’s Bouquets – Saturday – November 30th — will work on coordinating
- Marketing Junkie – next year
- Chamber Welcome Sign – South – in process – no time frame for completion – have called – not getting an answer L
• 1st quarter Chamber Event ? – Henkle Insurance needs / or business financial planning ??
Discuss officers for next year – Laura to let us know at next month’s meeting.
New membership packet – goal for next year.