Meeting Minutes: January 9, 2014
RECORD OF PROCEEDINGS:
Chamber called to order by Chamber President Jane Cozad on Thursday January 9, 2014 at 8 am at the Rockford Village Hall.
We are currently working on our membership drive for 2014 and will be extending the deadline to March 31st, 2014. Over $500 in promotional value all for $50 per year.
Lisa Kuhn – Rockford Village – Treasurer
Karen Hollar – Colonial Nursing Center – Secretary
Marie Miller – Brand It Marketing – Vice President
Jane Cozad – Baker Built Engraving – President
Goals for 2014 :
• Created a ROCKFORD OHIO CHAMBER Facebook page. LIKE US !
• Business Expo during Community Days tentative date June 13th from 5:30 – 9:30 pm.
• Bring back the Chamber FUN Challenge during Community Days – tentative date June 14th.
• Implement a FUN Run – possibly during April
• Update our Phone Card with current members. Create and distribute approx. 2,000 Rockford Chamber Member Phone Directories.
• Flower Power fundraiser: Beautify our town while supporting the Rockford Chamber of Commerce! Purchase flower bulbs in the spring and fall through Flower Power Fundraising and the proceeds will benefit the Rockford Chamber.
• We will be holding Social Media Marketing classes on a quarterly basis. The 1st Class will be on March 20th at the Village Hall “Facebook Marketing” it’s fun, it’s free and it’s profitable !! Cost will be $10 per member and $15 per non member.
• Business of the Month will be featured on social media and highlighted in press releases. Each recipient will receive a certificate and proudly display the “Business of the Month” trophy for that month.
Meeting adjourned. Next meeting – February 13th 8 am