Meeting Minutes: November 8, 2012
The November Rockford Chamber meeting was held on Thursday, November 8th 2012 at the Rockford Village Hall. Highlights of meeting:
- Dan Henkle gave a report that the Welcome to Rockford Sign project has been completed for a total of $1905.47. Special thanks: Larry Stephenson – donated metal for South sign and installed, Rockford Village Employees for their help and Dick Sapp who donated supplies and labor.
- Leah introduced Dallas who is an administrator in training at The Laurels.
- December meeting will tentative be December 13th at 6 pm at New Horizons. Please RSVP to Lisa for dinner reservations. Cost will be $10.00 per dinner.
- Decision on the Christmas banner to be purchased – please see attached. We will continue to take donations towards our banner project if anyone is interesting in helping. The total cost for (3) sets of banners will be approx. $3,000.
- Discussion about supporting Barry’s Market. We will be sending a letter to the editor and encouraging other Chamber members to send them a note.
- Combined Charities Drive is underway.
- WE NEED NOMINATIONS FOR PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT FOR NEXT YEAR !!!!
- Lisa volunteered to do the Secretary position.
- We will be decorating the Santa House on November 16th at 1 pm. Lisa to get Santa information to Leah for an ad.